Rajasthan Public Service Commission has declared a notification related to RPSC Recruitment 2013 for the vacancies of Physical Training Instructor Grade II & III and inviting applications from all the qualified aspirants on main portal site at rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to recruit for the post of Physical Training Instructor in Grade II and III. Notification of this recruitment process is declared on the official site. This is a big recruitment because by this recruitment total 3899 posts are to be filled.
So, all the eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply online from the official site. This is a golden chance to get government job. So, apply as soon as possible. All the necessary details of this post are given below, so read it carefully and then apply for it.
Vacancy Detail : Total 3899 posts
- Physical Training Instructor Grade II: 1041 posts
- Physical Training Instructor Grade III: 2858 posts
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 01/01/2014. Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Application fee to apply for this is not given in this short notice. But it will be mentioned in the further detailed official notification.
- Selected candidates for any of the post will be paid the same pay band of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- but Grade pay for post 1 is of Rs. 4200/- and for post 2 is of Rs. 3600/-
- For post no 1: Candidate should have done B.P.Ed from any recognized university.
- For post no 2: Candidate should have done B.P.Ed or C.P.Ed or D.P.Ed from any recognized university.
- On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates will be selected for this post.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online from the official RPSC online application portal.
Important dates to remind:
- Online application process starts on: 20/09/2013
- Last date for online application: 20/10/2013
Click here : For official notification
Click here : To apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2013